Thursday, January 29, 2009

this i believe essay

Mistie Beach
Dr. Jim Hepworth
English 101: This I Believe
Jan. 27, 2009
This I Believe
Jalyssa Kaylynn Beach is the focus of the most important things I believe in. Jalyssa is a bright
young talented girl with short dirty blond hair, blue eyes, and a smile to die for. Even though she is only
three years old she has taught me many things that have been lacking.
I do believe that my little girl was a blessing in disguise. Jalyssa has shown me what it really
means to truly love someone. I had not experienced that type of love until she came into my life.
Another thing I believe she has brought into my life is inspiration. Jalyssa has given me the inspiration to
further my education. If she had not come into my life I may still be working at Wal-mart, and may not
be where I am today. I believe she has helped me figure out who I am and what I needed to do to
accomplish my goals.
I believe Jalyssa is a child of god and was sent here to show me what I have been shutting out of
my life. Since she has come into my life my relationship with my mother has grown stronger and I have
started to go back to church. I didn’t realize what was missing from my life until Jalyssa came. I believe
there was happiness lacking from so many areas of my life that she has filled with love.
As Jalyssa has been growing and learning how to do things I believe she has been learning the
difference between right and wrong, or maybe just to test my patience. Although she is still learning she
is a very bright girl who I believe is testing the limits and borders to see how much or what she can get
away with before I will do something.
Jalyssa has a very kind heart and I believe that will come along way in the world today. She does
not hesitate to give a helping hand to anyone and I believe she will be blessed for her kindness in the
future. I myself am truly blessed to have her in my life and would not change that for anything. Though
raising a child as a single parent is one of the most difficult things a person could do among
other things. Jalyssa has shown and taught me many things about growing up and taking
responsibility for myself and others . I love her with all my heart and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment