Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My name is Mistie Beach. I just moved to orofino Idaho to attent school. Along with me came my 3 yr old daughter Jalyssa Beach. We moved here from Carson City Nevada. It has been a change for us things here are so much different. My daughter is having so much fun there's more things for her to do here. We are staying with my grandparents and they have a big house and yard for my daughter to destroy. She has light brown hair, big oval blue eyes, and a smile that catches your eye. Shealso has more energy than you could imagine I would like to borrow some of that energy, but she keeps me young.

I'am currently attending LCSC to get my BSN, I have my CMA. I used to work for a workmens comp facility in Nevada. Now I am currently employed at two assisted living facilities. What I am doing now is alot different than what I was previosly doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment