Thursday, January 29, 2009

Scariest moment of my life

So the weather has been nice except for the fact the snow is melting and turning to ice in the middle of the night. So on thursday i'm leaving my home in Orofino and i come aroun this turn, i live up in the mountains so driving down the drive way is driving down this steep hill. Anyways so i'm driving and I hit this turn so i go to slow down and i'm starting to swirve all over the road. I was sooooooo scared I have never been in that type of a situation, so i'm swirving and i come 1-2 inches from the edge of the mountain i freaked and let go of the steering wheel. I was lucky that I did because my wheel hit the snow bank on the edge of the road and swung the car towards the mountain and i hit the brim which stopped the car and swung it around so I was facing the other direction. That was one of the most scariest experiences of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment